Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Welcome and Thank You

I just want to take a quick minute to welcome those who actually know and care that I have a blog now! I've told several people, but only a few actually have cared and asked for the site. Thank you for being my friend, I mean my TRUE friend! I don't have many, nor do I really have time to have many friends I'm a mom first, but for those who are there for me through thick and thin, THANK YOU!



I want to send a special shout out to my sis-in-law, Kristen, who helped me get this thing going in record time!!!! Also, to my other sister-in-law, Karyn, who thought up this darling name for the blog.





There are so many people who are dear to me and if you keep following you too will have the opportunity to get to know them.



Trish, Kristi and Jen... you ROCK and I'm so excited for what's to come and I THANK YOU for putting your faith in me that I can help build your dream..... our dream of helping GET AMERICA MOVING and LIVE the LIFE!



More to come.

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe I am married to a blogger. Nice job babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, I can't believe I am married to such a STUD! Thanks for supporting ALL of my crazy ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for the first official post!! I'm so excited that you have a blog. :) Keep it going! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete