Monday, January 25, 2010

Catching Up

Boy, it sure has been a while since I've entered an update. Things have been so CrAzY since Christmas, I can hardly believe it has been a month since the big holiday.

Christmas week was full of rush and the usual excitement. Steve and I attended the BYU game in Vegas with those awesome Jensen's once again, and although it was the most cold I've ever been, it was fun and memorable.

We had a great Christmas Eve at the Albrecht home in Salt Lake, and Christmas Day was also nice and relaxing here in Lehi with our little ones and in Sandy with my family. Olivia and Peyton were a JOY to watch open gifts this year. Santa was good to Liv and she was so thankful and has taken a lot of PRIDE in all she received.

Olivia was especially interested in studying different traditions for the Holiday and I enjoyed learning new things and becoming familiar with other cultures and their traditions too. We made our own little Advent wreath, and she was excited to light the different candles each week.

New Year's Eve was fun and exciting as we celebrated and rang in 2010 with the kids and some really great FRIENDS!

A dear friend of mine was badly injured on Christmas Day, with a broken back. Since the last week of December I've been doing my best to visit her daily, help keep her company and just doing little things to make her comfortable. I feel so bad for her and I would never want to be in that position, it has made it more clear to me how lucky we all are to be healthy and able to do daily activities.

This past week has been another test of strength and Faith for those near and dear to me but CELEBRATING Peyton's 2nd birthday was a WONDERFUL way to end the week and begin a new fresh one. Oh, and the COLT's winning the AFC Championship wasn't too bad either... SUPERbowl.

TO ALL MY FAMILY AND STEVE'S, thank you for a nice Christmas celebration and for helping make Peyton's birthday special and memorable.

TO RICH AND AMINA, I am so very sorry about all you have been through since Christmas Day, you are great inspiration for your kids and for all of us in the neighborhood. Rich, I am also sorry for your loss and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

STEVE, thank you for working so hard to make the Holidays so special and for working so hard to make our home more beautiful than ever!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Pey's party was awesome and your basement looks great. Steve did a great job!

    ReplyDelete